Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing For...

     Christmas is only in a couple days and I'm so excited! It's my favorite holiday because it lasts a whole month long! Listening to music, seeing lights as I'm driving through town, and spending all my money on presents that I can't wait for my family and friends to open. This year, on the top of my wishlist is a leather jacket from Victoria's Secret, books from Nina Garcia, rings from Charlotte Russe, and taupe wedge ankle-boots. Here are all the things I'm wishing for this year...

Cableknit Cotton Sweater Vest (in aquarium)-Victoria’s Secret, $29

Mini Skirt (in melon floral)-VS, $7.99

Miniskirt (in shorty blue)-Victoria’s Secret PINK, $9.99

Drapey Cardigan Sweater (in cocoa heather)-VS, $49

 
Motorcycle Jacket (in black)-VS, $69

Wool-blend Pointelle Cowlneck Sweater (in bark heather)- VS, $29


Very Hollywood Gift Set– sephora.com, $65

"Turn it Up Louder" CD by Pixie Lott- amazon.com, $12.50

Long-sleeve Tee & Legging PJ Gift Set (in heart white)– VSPINK, $39.50





The Little Black Book of Style– amazon.com, $8.29

Suede Leopard Bootie– Charlotte Russe (online only), $35.50

“Ferrales” Boot (in taupe)- SPRING, $44.98

Studded Suede Clog (in black)- Charlotte Russe (online only), $32.50

Suede Peeptoe Pump (in peacock)-Charlotte Russe (online only), Buy 1 Get 1 for $15


 

Rings from Charlotte Russe; Lindt petits desserts; body wash from Bath & Body Works;
tights; Sally Hansen insta-dry nail polish in blazing blue; peach ring candies


Merry Christmas from Jenny's Open Closet!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and that you get everything you're wishing for!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! That's a great list :) I'm loving some of the things on it. Especially the mini skirts and the jacket! Hope you have a great holiday.

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list! I love those leopard print shoes and the books look quite interesting. I might have to go check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete