Sunday, June 19, 2011

OMG I'm in Love!



Alice + Olivia Resort 2012

     The second I saw this collection I was in awe! The colors are just bursting with psychedelic excitement, the accessories have me totally crushing on mod accents, and I've never wanted to wear a floppy sun hat more in my life! The punchy contrast of black on white is perfect with hot pink lipstick and the handful of patterns among the mostly solid fabrics are totally what I've been craving this summer. The espadrilles and platforms are refreshingly updated and my favorite part...every bit of these breathable looks appear to be exceedingly comfortable! This is just the collection I would love to live in all summer long and certainly the vision I'll have in mind when I pack for my trip to South Carolina!
























No comments:

Post a Comment