Thursday, May 24, 2012

My New Obsession with Head Scarves


     From knit to thin cotton, I'm having a moment with head scarves. I've been knitting my own for next fall/winter and I've been experimenting with wrapping long, hippie-style ones around my head. One of my favorite looks created with a head scarf is the turban. It can be done in so many different styles and it instantly gives an outfit an exotic flair. I'm not sure how my fascination started, but be prepared to see me wearing a lot more head scarves in the future!

Knit and Purl



Retro Style 


Marlene Dietrich


Audrey Hepburn

Designer

Rag & Bone Pre-fall 2012


Hermes Spring RTW 2011

Editoral







In Store


ModCloth


Celebrity Sightings

Ashley Olsen

Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City

Freja Beha Ericson

Kate Moss

Olivia Palermo

Rihanna

On the Street





No comments:

Post a Comment