Saturday, June 26, 2010

Recreating Spring RTW


   Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting very frequently...but starting next week I'm hoping I can post a lot more often! This weekend I'm going to NYC so I might not post until I get back, but I'm gonna try to at least post some pictures. I'm soo excited for this trip! My cousin is singing in a concert so my family is going to watch her. We're going to be staying in the Westin at Times Square! I've only gone to NYC once, so I'm thrilled I'll be seeing more of the city!

   Anyway, there were many great trends from the spring shows this year and I thought I would do a bit of my own interpretations of the runways. I've chosen a few of my favorite designers and came up with some cheaper ways to achieve the high-fashion looks.



MARC JACOBS
classified fresno flats $16.99 cutesygirl; urban renewal linen cutout bandeau dress $58 urban outfitters; josefine dress $58 lulus; faux-leather zip hobo $24.50 old navy


STELLA MCCARTNEY
petite floral dress $22.80 forever 21; pastry shell wedges $160 anthropologie; kimchi blue marilyn dress $29.99 urban outfitters; foldover boyfriend belt $24.99 gap


VERSACE
gridiron tunic $33 lulus; f3900 sunglasses $5.80 and colorblock knit skirt $12.80 forever 21; silver filigree flower cuff $4 charlotte russe


ZAC POSEN
rainbow snow cone dress $39 lulus; carlos by carlos santana tropicana white leopard pumps $75 zappos; lips outline brooch $10.99 jewelrymix.com; gauze floral-print scarf $12.50 old navy




1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun in NYC!!

    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. You can see it on my blog, imaginable21.blogspot.com :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete