Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011 in Boston


     I finally made it to Fashion's Night Out! I've wanted to go since the event first started but never have been able to until I moved to Boston for school. My full goal won't be over until I can go in NYC but it was still fun in Boston. Even though there weren't any celebrities, there were plenty of sweepstakes, free food, photo opts, and music. I didn't get a chance to go everywhere but I went to DKNY, Ugg, Kate Spade, H&M, and Marc Jacobs, among others. I honestly didn't buy much because I spent a lot on a previous shopping trip last week. Out of all the happenings, these were my favorites...

Best Charity - Marc Jacobs
A percent of every purchase made was donated to the Young Partners of Boston Ballet. 
Best Freebie - Kate Spade
Cute little flower pins were all around the store for shoppers to take.
Best DJ - H&M
The beats totally set the mood for the night, mixing contemporary and older songs with techno.
I danced in the middle of the store several times!
Best Treats - Nanette Lepore
At the counter there was a tray of petite cupcakes with a whole lot of icing and sprinkles!
Best Photos - Ugg
Outside of the store they set up a free photo booth.
Check out the pictures with my friend, Jackie, below!

 


Here's my FNO outfit:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment