Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mani-festo


 
     When I think of ringing in the New Year the first thing that comes to my mind is sparkle. I didn't have any big party to attend this year, so unfortunately a sequined dress did not go on my list of recent purchases. A glittery manicure, however, was a fun way for me to add a little dazzle. Plus I'll be wearing it longer than the one night stand I would've had with the sparkly dress of my dreams. Designer inspired manicures are gaining popularity and I turned to Jen Kao's Fall 2011 nails for a new idea. I used three different colors--deep blue, multi-colored glitter, and gold polishes. I love the unique look I created and now I can't stop dreaming up possible nail designs for my next manicures! The gold tips from Yigal Azrouel, the two-tones of Jen Kao's latest collection...maybe I'll even recreate the candy stripes at Nanette Lepore's spring show.


Snow Man of My Dreams - Nicole by OPI
Gold Coin - Revlon
Saved by the Blue - Wet n Wild

 

No comments:

Post a Comment