Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Music Videos for Valentines

     In honor of Valentine's Day, I've put together a list of music videos that make me turn to mush. As much as I'd like to say that I don't believe in celebrating a "greeting card" holiday, I can't lie! The thought of taking a day to celebrate love makes me feel all warm inside...but really the best part is all the chocolate! I always manage to be single on Valentine's Day so I make it point to celebrate friendship instead. Last year, one of my friends and I had an all-girl night with a shopping trip and late-night Taco Bell run. This year I'm planning a movie date with my friend to see "The Vow," complete with plenty of Ben & Jerry's to smuggle into the theater!

     So for now I celebrate being single on Valentine's Day and hope that someday I'll have a typical, cliche-filled, cheesy date with a guy who doesn't mind putting up with my hopelessly-romantic fantasies for one night.








No comments:

Post a Comment