Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Inspiration Board


      Summer is officially here! Although I've been out of school for almost two months and it's felt like summer for quite some time now, I feel a new sense of excitement for the season! I'm visiting my boyfriend in Los Angeles in less than a week and there isn't another place in the country that gets more "summer" than LA! I've never left the East Coast so this is going to be a fun adventure for me! I love California's beach/boho style and I'm really looking forward to experiencing a culture much different from that of New England. Of course, I'm most excited to see my boyfriend, but that kind of goes without saying!

      I always make a new inspiration board for my room at the beginning of every season and this is the one I created for summer. Victoria's Secret clothing and swimwear is always a big part of my summer wardrobe. I also really like the tunics and dresses Boden carries, however I have yet to obtain one outside of catalog pictures.

      Here's a breakdown of my summer must-haves:
  • VS swimsuits
  • Coverups and tunics
  • Maxi dresses and skirts
  • Pastel pants
  • Strappy sandals
  • Cropped sweats
  • High-waisted shorts
  • Billowy tops
  • Fedora hat
  • Tank top dresses
  • Tropical patterns
     Lastly, here are some pictures I love that only add to my grand excitement to get to LA.


To see more of what inspires me, make sure you check out my boards on Pinterest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment