Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love from Lulu's

    I am really happy to let you fabulous people know that I have an exclusive discount for my blog readers at one of my favorite online stores! Lulu's is offering a 15% discount from now until August 13th with the code OPENCLOSET. My favorite part of their store is definitely their dresses, so I thought I should make a list of a few of my favorites!

Chicks in the Kitchen Dress-$39

The little chickens on this dress give it a fun 70's vibe.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Dress (in black)-$38

Being a child of the scrunchies and mom-jeans
era, I love that 90's florals are so trendy.

French Toast Tuesday Dress-$38

This dress would look really cute with pastel pinks and
purples for perfecting a make-up color scheme.

Mother May I Dress-$29.50

This is one of those dresses that makes you feel just as light and airy as it looks on you
...just right for hot, hot days when you don't feel like wearing much of anything! 

On the Griddle Dress (in chocolate chip)-$40

A lovely little dress for a party...or summer barbecue.
Wherever you wear it, you're sure to look amazing!

Romantic Novel Dress-$35

The name totally fits! This number is just the dress
to wear on a romantic date!

Stained Glass Rose Dress-$38

I like how artsy this dress looks...if only I
had it when I visited my uncle's gallery!

Swallow Tail Shirt Dress-$45
I love t-shirt dresses...you can wear them with anything
and they're perfect for a casual weekend look.

Verona Velvet Dress-$25.50

I'm in love with the velvet trend for fall this year, so this is
a nice dress to transition from a summer wardrobe to an
autumn ensemble with a couple sweaters and some leggings.

(photo credits: lulus.com)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the discount, darling!
    Love these dresses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are SO CUTE!! I've never heard of this site but I am definitely going to check it out right aways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH these are such incredible chic finds and SO affordable !!!! love love LOVE them :)

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh so pretty. Wanna take a look on my blog? maybe we could follow each other?
    http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete