Monday, October 25, 2010

New Shoes!


     Charlotte Russe is having a buy one get one for $10 in-store sale on shoes! Of course, being the shoe lover that I am (and having spotted a couple pairs that I wanted during an earlier shopping trip) I spent some of my birthday money on two incredible pairs of booties...yes, amazingly I still have birthday money leftover from August! Online you can also buy one shoe and get another pair for $15. The nice thing about buying them on their site is that they have a wider selection including rainboots, clogs, and pumps. Either way, you really can't go wrong with Charlotte Russe shoes. Aside from their often towering heights, they are pretty comfortable and well made for the price. Their shelves are always stocked to the brim with the latest trendy shoes and perfect winter boots. And at any given time, they always keep a good pair of classic black pumps around for that last minute party or night-out that you need some simple, chic heels. Well, I could go on ranting and raving about all the reasons I love CR, or I could just move on to showing you the pairs I bought...

Double Buckle Peep-Toe Booties
(these were my $10 pair!)




Sequined Almond Toe Bootie
$38



2 comments:

  1. What a good deal! Love the shoes, especially the brown ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! I love shoe shopping! Especially with those deals :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete