Monday, October 18, 2010

Who Belongs To These Shoes Vol.9

Sorry this post is a day late..I was in Virginia with my family this weekend so I didn't have much down time. I'll be posting lots of pictures from that trip soon!

Last week's shoe...


Straight from the Prada Spring 2011 runway!


Where to find similar shoes...




This week's pair...


Lanvin Spring 2011 Sandals

A few hints about who is wearing these:

-This actress was a cheerleader, choir member, and senior class president in high school.
-She has a family of actors...her father played her on-screen father in one of her best-known movies.
-She was voted one of People's "100 Most Beautiful People" in 2008.



So who do you think these shoes belong to?



1 comment:

  1. I have no idea! However, I do love those shoes! Thanks for sharing where to get the shoes for less! :)

    ReplyDelete