Sunday, January 16, 2011

Savvy Shopping Sunday Kick Off



    I've decided to switch some things around. Instead of having my Who Belongs to These Shoes posts on Sundays I will have them on Wednesdays. Then, on Sundays I will have my new segment Savvy Shopping Sunday. I receive countless emails and newsletters from my favorite stores, so I thought it would be a good idea to spread the love and fill you in on sales, gifts with purchases, free shipping, and discount codes. So grab your remote (to watch Sunday night football, of course) and your laptop and get ready for some savvy shopping!
(click the pictures to shop)





     I hope all you fabulous ladies (and gents) have had a lovely weekend! Mine was great until the Patriots just lost their playoff game against the Jets! I was able to see one of my graduated friends while she was home from college...we went to a concert on Friday, which was pretty awesome. Then today, I did a little shopping with what was left on my Christmas giftcards and I also have tomorrow off from school. So I guess all these lovely things will help me take my mind off the fact that the Patriots had an amazing season, but had to blow their chances of ending it with a trophy because of their poor playmaking tonight. And I guess all these lovely things will get me through the fact that I'm not going to be able to watch them play again until September.

     Goodbye football season : /

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog and thank you for compiling the coupons in this post! Looking forward to future posts as a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete