Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who Belongs to These Shoes Vol.16

The answer to last week's shoe...

Angelina Jolie in The Tourist

     I've been dying to see this movie because 1.) I love Johnny Depp and I don't think I have to explain why, 2.) the premise of the movie looks intriguing, and 3.) because the pairing of him and Angie was such a surprise to me, but it totally makes sense. They are amazing in all of their films and they both have that BA acting technique that only the two of them can pull off.  




Where to find shoes like Angelina's:


This week's pair...

Nude Gucci Sandals (Spring 2011)

A few hints about who wore these:
-A 25 year old British actress who starred  in a film alongside Jake Gyllenhaal.
-She debuted on stage in Shakespeare's Love's Labour's Lost in 2007.
-She has a tattoo of an angel wing behind her left ear.

A more detailed look...



So who do you think belongs to these shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment