Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cynthia Rowley Tights


      I've been meaning to write this post for a while, I just haven't had a chance until now. You all know how much I love Gilt Groupe...take a look at my most recent purchase! These made me so happy because I wanted some unique tights and these were just what I had in mind! The best part is that I didn't spend a penny on them! I accumulated a credit for referring a member, plus they took off my shipping charge because the package had been back-ordered.


     I'm pleased to say that these tights are very nice quality and are super comfy. The only bad thing I have to report is that one of the trouser socks got a snag in them the first time I wore them. It might have been because I just didn't take them off gently enough, but it's still disappointing that it didn't take much for them to rip. The tights, on the other hand, seem to be a bit more durable--not a single rip yet!

Sheer Nylon Trouser Sock
black
$9

2 Pack Nylon Tight with Placed Dot Knit
black and bright multicolor/black and grey 
$15 for pack

Here are the outfits I've worn them with so far...



No comments:

Post a Comment