Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Halloween Costume!

     Just wanted to show you my Halloween costume! I was a lion! I used a tutorial by From Head to Toe to do my make-up, teased my hair a bit (it's naturally pretty big so it didn't need much), wore a dress my cousin Maddie lent me, and made a tail out of an orange boa. Pretty simple and fuss-free...I was just determined to be a lion this year because I've wanted to be one since I was little. Maddie dressed up as a Christmas elf...didn't she look cute? I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!

PS-I've been super busy and haven't been able to post lately...but keep visiting because I plan on getting better at it! haha I still have a lot of ideas for posts and once I have a little spare time I'll be able to post at least twice a week.

     Ciao for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment