Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rachel Roy AW14 - Favorite Collection of the Season?




          New York Fashion Week just launched this morning and I think I've already discovered my favorite collection of the season. I know it's a little early to tell, but Rachel Roy's AW 2014 collection was everything I've ever wanted for a fall wardrobe. She contrasted beautiful lace with colorful leather. We all know I've become addicted to black leather, so why not branch out a little? Roy mastered the art of layering using one-piece dresses to create the illusion of a multi-garment outfit. This would make getting ready for a hectic day so much easier! Together, with her vibrant florals and brocade, structural and cozy outerwear, and just the right amount of edge, Roy's collection encompasses my style perfectly. This sets the wearability precedent high in my book for the week's upcoming shows.


















photo credit: style.com



No comments:

Post a Comment