Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, Darling Little Trench!




I've been looking for the perfect trench for a while now. Ever since I first watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, I've felt the need to achieve Audrey Hepburn's sophisticated trench coat look. The only thing separating me and a darling little trench...money! So I'm hoping to save up any extra cash in combination with some possible birthday money coming my way soon, and maybe I'll be able to buy one before New England's full on winter rolls around! Until then, I can dream, can't I?

Here are a couple coats that are a bit on the expensive side, but compared to the original prices are great deals. Online sample sale sites are really earning their popularity. They are the best way to buy designer because really, who wants to pay full price?





And here are some normally priced trenches. Although they lack in major designer labels, they are a lot more sensible for the kind of money I have!


Old Navy-$49.50




Banana Republic-$180 I fell in love with this coat when I saw it in the store, but I'm waiting for it to go on sale.

Forever 21-$24.80

No comments:

Post a Comment