Friday, August 5, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream

     Summer is halfway through! Every other year of my life I wouldn't be saying this with such an upbeat fervor, however this is the first summer I've wanted to be over! Don't get me wrong...I love swimming, the hot weather, week-long trips, and sleeping in...but there's nothing more I'm looking forward to than starting a new phase of my life at college! I've been doing everything I can to prepare for move-in day, including going through my whole wardrobe to figure out what I'm bringing with me (the hardest part being my shoe collection). I've done most of my shopping but I'm still looking around for a laptop. I'm so excited that it seems college is all I can think of! However, sometimes I realize that I should just step back and enjoy the relaxing summer I have because it won't be around forever. Here are some summery things I'll be dreaming of tonight...

Elie Saab's visionary Fall 2011 Couture collection.

Chanel's latest and greatest nail hue.

A breathtaking ocean view from a white-washed beach house.

A design for the engagement ring I'll have someday.


A bookcase full of fashion history and designer biographies.

Kissing a frog so I can turn him into a pair of these Lanvin wedges.

Minimalistic necklaces with a touch of dazzling stones.

Eating tiramisu in Rome.

New ways to style my hair for the summer heat.

My plans for the future. 


Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment