Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Big Bang Theory


     I've recently come to the conclusion that I need to spice up my hair for fall! For the past year I've actually been very satisfied with my low-maintenance, naturally-textured hair and I really love it the way it is. However, I'm beginning to think it needs a little revamping, especially for back-to-school season. Plus, I am in desperate need of a trim for my split-ends! Although I have thought of going with a drastic change like cutting off several inches, I don't think I can part with my length just yet! I like being able to let my hair air-dry into my natural curls/waves, so I don't want anything I'd have to blow-dry or straighten everyday. I've decided that getting bangs would be a great route! It's something a little less extreme than getting a new style all together and they wouldn't be as hard to maintain either. For hair-spiration I seem to look to Emma Stone quite often. One reason is probably because her facial features are similar to mine (round nose, freckles, squinty eyes) so I figure that if a hairstyle looks good on her it'll do the same for me! I really love the side-swept bangs that she's sported most often and I think they would be a good basis for my new 'do. I'll post pics as soon as I hit the salon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment