Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gold, Leather Accessories, and Navy


     Lately, I haven’t been able to keep gold out of my wardrobe! It’s what I typically wear for jewelry, whenever I find a gold piece of clothing I always seem to pick it over something else, and it’s my current nail color. For my birthday last Sunday, I went on a shopping spree at TJMaxx where I got a leather Cynthia Rowley purse (of course the hardware’s gold) and a complementing gold Michael Kors wallet. I also got a pair of Franco Sarto suede, wedge boots and Michael Kors suede, loafer flats, both of which have gold accents. Needless to say, I’m in love with gold (and leather)! This realization prompted me to do a themed photoshoot, incorporating navy pieces that I think look great with gold.

Greek fisherman’s hat; Express top; PacSun denim leggings; Cynthia Rowley handbag; gold pumps.

Vintage gold dress; Michael Kors wallet; Tahari wedge sandals.

 J.Crew cardigan; Charlotte Russe dress; Michael Kors loafers.
Vintage dress; Franco Sarto wedge boots.
Gold vintage jacket; navy Victoria’s Secret Top; PacSun denim leggings; Kelsi Dagger gladiator sandals.
J.Crew cardigan; Aeropostale halter; Forever 21 shorts; vintage lucite handbag; Charlotte Russe heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment