Monday, August 1, 2011

TightsPlease


[Promotional Blog Post]

     I received these funky tights in the mail a little while ago and have been meaning to post about them sooner, however it's been a fairly busy summer for me so far. But anyway, tightsplease.com is a really cool online store where you can find any style of hosiery you fancy! This pair of Pamela Mann Freesia tights struck me because of its unique floral print and vibrant colors. Putting them on, they are so comfortable that they felt like a second skin on my legs! The only thing was that they didn't fit quite right in the feet so I cut those parts off, turning them into footless tights...which works out perfectly so I can show off my summer pedicure!

Pamela Mann Freesia Tights - $13.12

Make sure to check out their website and take a look at some of my favorites below!

$13.06

$26.28

$45.98

$13.96

No comments:

Post a Comment