Friday, November 15, 2013

A Day in the Past


          Yesterday, I spent a lovely day with my grandma, mom, and sister. We had lunch at our favorite 50s diner, then spent hours perusing an antique shop. There was so much to look at -- furniture, movie posters, collectables from every decade, costume jewelry, old appliances, even WWII military uniforms. It was as if we were in a museum, every shelf a look into the past of the seller's family history. I found a great box of vintage hats and went home with a couple that I'll be posting about soon!

What I wore: Victoria's Secret sweater dress, Abercrombie & Fitch plaid shirt, Cynthia Rowley tights, Cole Haan ankle boots, 1920s metal belt, my own handmade necklace, Victoria's Secret leather moto jacket, and Michael Kors wristlet. 

I've always loved the old perfume dispenser in the bathroom at the Tilt'n Diner.
I tried on this cozy fox stole at the antiques shop. The face was a little creepy though.
The beautiful Michael Kors wallet that my amazing boyfriend got me for our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment