Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Celebrity Best Friend Wishlist


         I've been a little absent from blogging this week because of Thanksgiving, family time, internship work, and my latest trip to Boston. So to get back into the swing of things, I'm doing this purely guilty pleasure post.

Is there any cuter BFF couple than Cara and Rita Ora? I think not!
         Everyone in fashion is obsessed with Cara Delevingne. Rightfully so, she's the coolest model of the decade, no doubt! I can't get enough of her hilarious personality and effortless, don't give a s*** style. Of course, as if she wasn't already perfect enough, she's best friends with all of the other models, singers, and actresses I obsess over.


          This brings me to my celebrity best friend wishlist. The women who inspire my style, don't care about what people think, are effortlessly beautiful and confident, and are icons of fashion on their own terms.

I love how all these fabulous ladies are friends.
  1. Rihanna







2. Sienna Miller









3. Cara Delevingne






 
4. Rita Ora








5. Jessie J










6. Chanel Iman








7. Freja Beha Erichsen











No comments:

Post a Comment