Friday, September 11, 2009

Highlights of Fahion's Night Out



Sadly, I couldn't make it to NYC for the amazing night of shopping last night, so I've been enjoying it from afar. Among all the stars, sales, signings, designers, and models, stores were crowded, dj's mixed music, drinks were served, and everyone went home with a story to tell. I wish I could've been there, but I'm hoping it'll become an annual event, in which case, I'll start planning now!







Anna Wintour and Michael Kors signing shirts at Macy's



Anna garnishes her own Fashion's Night Out tee with a couple of understated layered necklaces.



Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen at Bergdorf’s



Camilla Belle at Polo Ralph Lauren



A star-studded crowd at Macy's.



The cast of Hair performs in Macy's



Charlize Theron entering Dior



The starlet shows off her glowing skin.



Charlize signs autographs for her fans.



Outside of Dior


Ciara at Versace



Donna Karan



Gwen Stefani



Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler



Johnathan Adler and Simon Doonan at Barneys



Kate Beckinsale



Leigh Lezark sets the tunes all night long.



Liev Schreiber at Ralph Lauren



Margherita Missoni



Sketching at Ralph Lauren



At Tiffany's



Oustide of Versace



Victoria Beckham



The one thing I'm glad I missed out on...the crowds!


pictures from- style.com and wwd.com

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to visit NYC!

    Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS. You were above me in rollcall so I wanted to share some comment love! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    HAPPY SATURDAY SHAREFEST!!

    Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/2009/09/but-you-look-so-good.html

    ReplyDelete