Saturday, September 19, 2009

Inspired by Roman Holiday



Last weekend I was watching another one of my favorites of Audrey Hepburn, Roman Holiday, and I really liked her simple outfit she wears while site seeing. She looked so carefree but put together in a crisp white button-down and her hair pulled back. I adapted her look with a jean skirt and floral print scarf, but I added leggings just because it was a bit chilly. The fun thing about using black and white movies for inspiration, is that you can imagine the clothes any color you want. I always thought of her long skirt as being a light blue, but then after I did some picture searching online, I found out she really wore a vibrant red one.


Sorry the picture isn't the best quality!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute look, very old school but still modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking your outfit was really cute the day you wore this. but then again, I always love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!!! I really appreciated it. You have a great classy style and I can't wait to see more of your posts :D
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete