Monday, December 7, 2009

First Winter's Snow


Okay, well it's not winter yet, but it may as well be! This weekend I got into the holiday spirit with some Christmas music and cookie baking. It made everything even more perfect when I was in my holiday groove and the snow started falling. Even though winter is my least favorite season, mainly because I hate the cold, I can't stand a Christmas without snow. We got a good amount, and personally, I would be all set if this was the only snow we got all winter...ha! Too bad I live in New Hampshire!








1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jenny! This is really awesome, I had no idea you had a blog! I love what you're doing and I loved the article you wrote for the magazine! You should totally print it out and keep it in a portfolio because that is going to be KILLER on resumes and during interviews! You are amazing, girl, keep up the great work and the great fashion! <3

    ReplyDelete