Friday, December 18, 2009

My Christmas Lust List

I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday, although I love the whole Christmas season, in general! Being with friends and family, baking cookies, layering with cute sweaters, jolly decorations, and singing along with Christmas songs, what more could you want in a holiday?

Every year I give my parents a huge, detailed list of all the things I want. I make sure to include pictures, links to where I found them, and a star rating of how much I want them. I know, I get really into it! Here are some of the things at the top of my list that I'm asking for...
                                                             
Kings of Leon tee-from Delia's


The Dreamer Satin Pajama-pink leopard-Victoria's Secret


Lip Gloss-in blush-Victoria's Secret


A Subscription to NYLON


"Confessions of a Shopaholic"-DVD

The Deluxe Fragrance Sampler fo Her-Sephora


Razzles!
I first heard of them when I watched "13 Going on 30"...
...then I just had to try them!


"New York Fashion"-amazon.com


A Giftcard to Forever 21


What are you all wishing for this Christmas?
Season's Greetings!



No comments:

Post a Comment