Wednesday, September 4, 2013

White After Labor Day



          I'm a firm disbeliever in the "no white after Labor Day" rule. While I do think that there are certain clothes, colors, and patterns that just aren't appropriate for cooler months, I don't think any one characteristic should be singled out. Plenty of spring/summer clothes can be transitioned into fall, including white. It all just depends on what you wear with it.

Lace top - TJMaxx
Jeans - PacSun
Pumps - BCBG Max Azria
 

          I wore this white lace top with dark jeans and black pumps to give it a darker edge that is more suitable for fall. Plus, this top has leather details that make it more versatile, as leather is usually worn in fall and winter.


           My t-strap pumps were a new purchase for my birthday. I'm not normally one for pointy toes, but I was very impressed by the way these elongate my legs. I figured they would not only be a great basic to have, but would also be the perfect shoe to dress up casual pieces like jeans or tees.

Check out my outfit on Lookbook:


No comments:

Post a Comment