Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Apple Picking


         Fall is one of the upsides to living in rural New Hampshire. The leaves are beautiful when I'm driving around, the air smells crisp, my family stokes up the wood stove, and of course, we go apple picking! An annual family tradition, I always look forward to the pretty apple trees and eating apple cider donuts. However, I leave the actual picking to the rest of my family. After 15 plus years, I've found that it's much more fun to walk around and test each variety while my dad and brother are climbing the trees to grab the best apples. This year, I figured the time I spent wandering around would be a great chance to do a photoshoot. The orchard had a beautiful view of the mountains and a cute, little farmhouse sitting on the top of the hill.

hat - T.J.Maxx // scarf - gift // leather jacket -T.J.Maxx
 jeans - Charlotte Russe // ankle boots - Cole Haan





 








Photography courtesy of Jeff Ortakales. 
To see more of his talented work, visit his webpage at


Makeup: 
mascara - Diorshow by Dior 
eyeliner - e.l.f. Glitter Eyeshadow in "Night Owl"
lip color - Estee Lauder Lip Pencil in "Apple Cordial"
lip gloss - Victoria's Secret Minty Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment