Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NYFW SS14: Heidi Gardner "Waterland"


         Heidi Gardner presented her spring jewelry collection in a  Chelsea studio, full of artists, photographers, and hipster socialites. She wanted her pieces to embody the ocean and sea creatures that inspire her to be free spirited. The collection included gold and silver seahorses, shark teeth, sting rays, and sea urchins.

          I fell in love with everything in this collection! Each piece is unique, yet wearable in so many different ways. I had the pleasure of interviewing Gardner and she was so much fun to talk to. She dresses edgy and dark, but she has a bubbly, down to earth personality that is completely approachable. I could tell she really enjoys designing and finds the fun in any situation. She's just that kind of woman everyone wants to be friends with! I know I left that show totally girl crushin!

To see more about Heidi Gardner and see the collection video, read my post for Papercut Magazine here: Heidi Gardner Creates Androgynous Waterland























No comments:

Post a Comment